You’ve made it this far, so we are feeling pretty good about things already. We love triathlon. We are real fans of the sport and look forward to sharing it with you. Did we mention that we love triathlon (and the rest of multi sport)?
To further this bonding that we are doing now (and it’s going great!), we have even included a photo of Wille riding his bike.
- Raced his first triathlon back in 2004 (he’s still at it…)
- He has a background in swimming and waterpolo
- Loves the challenge of open water swimming but often gets frightened by things like seaweed and tiny fish
- Big fan of cycling
- Used to own a specialist running store
- His three dogs are named Lily, Putputs and Walker Texas Ranger
- Bronze medalist from the 2015 SEA Games (triathlon); finished 4th in 2017 and 5th in 2019
- Coached the Vietnamese Triathlon & Duathlon teams at their SEA Games debut in 2019
- Coached the Vietnamese Triathlon Federation to their first Gold medal (men’s duathlon) at the SEA Games 2021
- Been an Australian Level 1 certified triathlon coach since 2009
- Can often be found where the coffee and baked goods are located
Click here to start a conversation about getting you to your goals.