You’ve made it this far, so we are feeling pretty good about things already. We love triathlon. We are real fans of the sport and look forward to sharing it with you. Did we mention that we love triathlon?
Here’s a bit more about us to further this bonding that we are doing. We have even included a gratuitous podium photo of us for good measure.
- Swam competitively throughout his school days
- Completed his first triathlon in 2006
- Enjoys the variety and diversity involved in training for triathlon
- Also loves keeping things simple
- Can out-audit you any day of the week (twice on Sundays) from his time at Deloitte & Touche LLP
- Bronze medalist from the 2017 SEA Games (triathlon); finished 4th in 2015 & 2019
- Perennial front runner for “Wildest Hair in Triathlon” award
- Has a Bachelor of Science (Exercise & Sports Science) from Edith Cowan University
- His ideal holiday is trekking through a European mountain range with lots of coffee breaks
- Raced his first triathlon back in 2004
- He has a background in swimming and waterpolo
- Loves the challenge of open water swimming but often gets frightened by things like seaweed and tiny fish
- Big fan of cycling
- Used to own a specialist running store
- His three dogs are named Lily, Putputs and Walker Texas Ranger
- Bronze medalist from the 2015 SEA Games (triathlon); finished 4th in 2017 and 5th in 2019
- Coached the Vietnamese Triathlon & Duathlon teams at their SEA Games debut in 2019
- Been an Australian Level 1 certified triathlon coach since 2009
- Can often be found where the coffee and baked goods are located
Click here to start a conversation about getting you to your goals.